Sabado, Agosto 20, 2011

HAVE YOU EATEN BALUT???

BALUT...


A certain show(I forgot it already:) )said that," kung Filipino ka, dapat nakakain ka na ng balut."


Well, I should say, Filipino talaga ako..haha. Pero yung yellow lang kinakain ko:D (I just can't imagine that while eating balut, I could feel the feathers on my tongue...lol)


You would haven't find a hard time in searching for this delicacy. It is almost sold everywhere(from 5pm onwards I guess...).
(he was not actually a vendor of balut :D. He's my friend...)

What is BALUT?

Balut is actually a fertilized duck embryo that is boiled alive and eaten in the shell(wikipedia).

(wikipedia.org)

Others would say it is one of the most terrifying food but well, for me, its not that bad... Actually there is already a balut-flavored ice cream.. haha...

-I almost forgot, this is one of the most favorite "pulutan" of beer drinkers." 

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento